Notice on Personal Data compliance
- NAFA will collect, use and disclose your personal data in accordance with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012(“Act”). Before we collect any personal data from you, you will be notified of the purposes for which your personal data may be collected, used and disclosed, and whenever necessary, we will obtain consent for the intended purposes.
- NAFA will collect, use and disclose your personal data for the following purposes:
To provide you with marketing, advertising and promotional information and materials relating to educational opportunities and fundraising in NAFA; products and services that NAFA may be selling, marketing, offering or promoting.
- The above information and materials may be provided by NAFA, or its agents and/or third party service providers, to you through any or all of the following modes of communication:
- postal mail and/or electronic transmission to your email address; and
- to your telephone number(s) via voice call / phone call and /or SMS/ MMS/ Text Messages.
- NAFA will maintain donor registries, including storage and back up of such registries.
- In order to conduct our operations more smoothly, NAFA may disclose your personal data to our third party service providers, and affiliates or related corporations.
- NAFA will set up processes to keep your personal data accurate, complete and updated. We will also take appropriate preventive measures to ensure that your personal data is adequately protected and secured and to prevent any unauthorised access or misuse of your personal data.
- NAFA will take reasonable efforts to ensure that the personal data provided to us is destroyed as soon as:
- the purpose for which that personal data was collected is no longer being served by the retention of such data; and
- retention is no longer necessary for any other legal or business purposes.
- You may withdraw consent to the above at any time by giving reasonable notice by emailing us at DPO@nafa.edu.sg.
- If you have queries relating to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal data, you may email us DPO@nafa.edu.sg.